Bioreg proposes, following the contacts with the actors concerned (Ex: Lauma Kazusa SUEZ), and considering the interest of the works carried out by WRA in England and BAV in Germany (and in particular their proposal to create a European working group) , to create a European association dedicated to wood waste (European Wood Waste Association).
Why a European Wood Waste Association (EWWA) ?
Pursue Bioreg’s works !
– Acting as a representative of the wood recycling industry to European institutions and influencing environmental and technical regulations
– speak with one voce to European policy makers
– Enabling them to Develop a single European classification for wood waste
– Promote the cascading use of wood in support of the circular economy
– Promote the European wood recycling and recovery sector by playing a leading role in the development of standards, best practices and test methods
– Provide a platform for all wood waste recyclers, consumers and other interested stakeholders on technical, economic and environmental issues building on the existing BioReg platform